We've been quiet on the blog for the last few months, but that's a good thing! It means for us life has been happening with no bad surprises and Jude is healing from his surgery. It's been 3 months and 2 days since his Glenn surgery and he has come so far! Some positive milestones over the last 3 months include:
- Visiting the capital of Texas - Austin
- Jude eating at his first outdoor restaurant (we still haven't done indoors with him yet)
- Visiting the home of Blue Bell Ice Cream in Brenham, TX
- Jude had his first zoo visit at the Houston Zoo
- Josiah finished Kindergarten and Alex finished 5th Grade - yay for the summer!
- Jesse and I got to have our first date night since Jude was born
- Blackberry picking at a local farm
- Taking a trip to the beach at Galveston Island - family portraits, sandcastle lessons, exploring the tall ship Elissa
- Celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary
- Our first family visit here in Texas that didn't revolve around a doctor appointment or surgery, so we just got to hang out and enjoy each other's company
- Alex took Volleyball lessons
- Toured the Texas Sculpture Park in Frisco, TX
- Josiah lost his 2nd tooth
- Jude is walking!
- Jude made it to the 20th percentile in his weight and is gaining and growing like he should since his heart isn't having to work as hard
- Meeting friends for a walk at the park (Jude's first playdate!)
Yesterday we embarked on what we be our longest traveling adventure so far...a road trip to Cape Cod!